March 29, 2012

Salmon and My Favorite Tool


Ignore my ugly plate. I seasoned this to taste (I used a salmon seasoning - probably not 100% paleo approved, not sure), and grilled it on my George Foreman grill. Oh. My. Goodness!!! I have never had salmon that tasted this good. It was moist and wonderful and delicious. I steamed some acorn squash in the microwave, too. My husband loves that I eat paleo - he works at home, so I always make him some goodness, too.

And can I just say that I LOVE my George Foreman grill? We had some gift cards to Target a couple Christmases ago and found this baby, with it's wonderful removable and dishwashable plates (genius!!). You can tilt it so all the grease drips off - we grill steaks, fish, chicken, hamburgers (low-carb burger, baby!), sausages, veggies, etc. Then I just chuck the plates in the dishwasher and use it again the next day. I need to go find me some salmon!

1 comment:

  1. Simply awesome! I have a grill and that will solve my protein problem each day. Just grill a piece of salmon, chicken, or steak. THANKS FOR THE GREAT IDEA!

    ReplyDelete